The website www.artsys.es (hereinafter ?Site?) is owned by ARTSYS TELECOM, S.L (hereinafter ?ARTSYS TELECOM?), sited at C/ Homer, 42, Local 2, 08023, BARCELONA, VAT No. B-61086674, and registered at Barcelona Comercial Registry, Volume 28934, Folio 37, Page 143557, Inscription 1.
Personal identification information
ARTSYS TELECOM may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, place an order, subscribe to the newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, email address. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
ARTSYS TELECOM may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
Third party websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. ARTSYS TELECOM do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website's own terms and policies.
Personal Data Protection
ARTSYS TELECOM warrants the protection of the personal data provided by the User trough this means and, according to the Constitutional Law 15/1999 of December 13th concerning Personal Data Protection, on the Royal Decree 1720/2007 of december 21th and other applicable national, provincial or municipal regulations, informs that:
- The personal information collected by ARTSYS TELECOM will be included into the file ?Usuarios de la Web?, created by and responsability of ARTSYS TELECOM, and properly registered in the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
- ARTSYS TELECOM, S. L. may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To personalize user experience
We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources
provided on our Site.
- To improve our Site
We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- To process payments
We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that
order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To run a promotion, contest, survey or other Site feature
- To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- To send periodic emails
We may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to
respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will
receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the
User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the
bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Site.
- According to the Royal Decree 1720/2007 of december 21th, we adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our files.
- ARTSYS TELECOM will not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others not referred in the b) section of this documen and, where applicable, to other purposes than that authorized by the owner of such data. . We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
- Users shall at all times be able to exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition with regard to personal data provided, by sending a properly signed letter to ARTSYS TELECOM address, providing their main contact details and a copy of his National Identity Document (DNI) or any other official document that accreditates his identity.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small software tags that are put on your computer by the browser, retaining only information concerning your preferences, not including as such your personal information.
What are Cookies used for?
Cookies are used to help determine the usefulness, interest and the number of uses of their websites, allowing a faster and more efficient navigation, eliminating the need to repeatedly enter the same information
What type of cookies do we use?
There are two groups of cookies that can be used.
Persistent Cookies - these cookies are stored within the browser in the access equipment (pc, mobile or tablet) and are used whenever you revisit one of our websites. They are used generally to direct navigation according to user interests, allowing us to provide a more customized service.
Session Cookies - these temporary cookies remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the website. The information obtained through these cookies is used to analyze traffic patterns on the web, allowing us to identify problems and provide a better navigation experience.
What type of cookies does exist?
|Type of cookie
Strictly Necessary Cookies
| They allow browsing the website and the use its applications, as well as access to secure areas of the website. Without these cookies, the services you have requested cannot be provided.
||They are used anonymously for statistical creation and analysis, to improve the operation of the website.
|| They keep user preferences regarding the use of the site, so that you do not have to configure the site each time you pay a visit.
|| They measure the success of applications and third-party advertising effectiveness. They can also be used to customize a widget with user data.
|| They customize advertising based on the interests of each user, and furthermore, limit the amount of times that you see the ad, helping to measure the effectiveness of advertising and the success of the organization of the website.
How can you manage cookies?
All browsers allow the user to accept, refuse or delete cookies, in particular through the selection of appropriate settings in your browser. You can set cookies on the menu "Options" or "Preferences" of your browser
It should be noted however that by disabling cookies you may prevent some web services from working correctly, affecting, wholly or partly, the navigation on the website.
Cookie configuration with Internet Explorer
Cookie configuration with Firefox
Cookie configuration with Chrome
Cookie configuration with Safari web and iOS.
For more information about cookies and their use, we suggest following links:
Microsoft Cookies guide
All About Cookies
ARTSYS TELECOM, S. L.
C/ Homer 42 - 08023 Barcelona - SPAIN
+34 934 17 18 55